The Parenting Project: Parenting Project offers a series of free programs to help parents be more effective in raising their children.
The Parenting Project is a free parenting program offered and run by Clark County of Nevada. The Parenting Project provides 5 different series of parenting classes. The classes are offered in different locations around Clark County.
The following classes are currently being offered:
- BabyCare for expecting or new parents with children ages birth to 6 months.
- Nurturing Parents and Families for parents of children ages 6 months to 5 years-old.
- ABCs of Parenting for parents of children ages 5 to 10 years-old.
- ParenTeen Solutions for parents and youth 11 to 17 years-old.
- Blended Families for parents and step parents with children of all ages.
For more information or to register for classes call (702) 455-5295.