Know about more family-friendly events or kids-eat-free nights in the Las Vegas Area? Post comments here about them. In the meantime, here are some for you to enjoy:
- Barrick Museum Storytime – Children and their parents are invited to use their imaginations as they attend story time at the Barrick Museum every Saturday from 1:00-1:30p.m. Feel free to stay after the story to explore the Barrick Museum exhibits. This event is free to the public.
- Barrick Museum ArtBar – Make your own Found Object Collage. Bring found objects to donate to the ArtBar or use some of ours. Glue and paper provided. Take your collages home or display them in the lobby.
- Barrick Museum Visitor-Made – The third Thursday of every month, from 4 – 7 p.m. Look around the galleries. Think about materials, line, color, and shape – then participate in either a group or individual art-making project (projects vary monthly).
- Barrick Museum upcoming event in partnership with The Neon Museum http://www.unlv.edu/news-story/event-citizen-speak-may-2
- Vegas Family Events: http://vegasfamilyevents.com/
Kids Eat Free: